Footprint Hacking Knife
- Extra strength as made from a single drop forged piece of carbon steel
- Hand ground edge for a sharp cutting blade
- Long lasting blade edge due to controlled hardening and tempering process of the carbon steel blade
- Heavy duty, as blade is tapered from 5mm just above the edge of the blade to 8mm on the back of the blade creating a clear striking surface for a hammer on the back of the blade
- The handle is made from two scales of leather held in place by three strong rivets. We find tradesmen like that the blade will likely outlive the handle with many tradesmen retaining the blade and making their own handle
When you see the Footprint Hacking Knife you probably see an old fashioned design? Well it is an old fashioned design combined with modern manufacturing methods to produce a tough, quality and versatile knife.
Made in Britain.