A range of Tungsten Carbide Tipped Circular Sawblades designed for a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, plywood, soft fibre, plasterboard stone, fibre board, cement bonded board and particle board.
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness. Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
- Microgranular Tungsten Carbide Tipped to allow cutting of abrasive materials.
- For plunge saws.
- 160mm diameter
- 48 teeth
- 20mm bore
Product Code: CSB/PT16048